4/22/11

MASSIVE UFO ACTIVITY DEVNER COLORADO APRIL 2011 - UFOs Formations, TR-3Bs, Balloon Crafts...

UFO'S in formation over Denver Colorado NUMBER 3 21 April 2011 Xenonics night vision This was recorded about 12:50 a.m. On the 21 April 2011 over Southeast Denver Colorado flying from the West to the East. Today has been a very good night since I have recorded 9 video clips of UFO's flying overhead here in south Denver. What is very strange is that all the multi-ball formations where coming from the West side to the East. It's like a battle squadrons of aircraft over head. I hope that what I am seeing is something of a minor significance as it deals with Earth changes. Next question is why are WE being invaded by these UFO's ??? It was also very dark as there was no Moon. I have no idea as to what these objects are. What I do is record and post, these are VERY REAL UFO clips of what I have recorded and NOT FAKE. UFO TR-3B Triangular craft over Denver Colorado 21 April 2011 UFO very fast, balloon type UFO over Denver Colorado 19 April 2011

0 komentářů:

FOLLOW US / SUBSCRIBE